Post-Doc /PhD Position
Interested in Inter species modelling of psychiatric conditions? Neuronal Information Theory or Behavioral Decision Modelling?
Currently open for candidates who are interested to apply for independent Fellowships.
We work together to build a strong application package with fitting collaborators.
Interested in Machine Learning, AI, digital health solutions, Brain Machine Interfaces or Mechatronic? Actively recruiting!
Contact & Application: Interested candidates should reach out to johannes.passecker @ i-med.ac.at
To support our project team, we are looking for a motivated
Assistant in Project Management (m/w/d)
Institute for Neurobiochemistry – Passecker Lab, Employment level: 40 hours/week, expected start date: 1 February 2024, limited to one year, with the option to prolong by two more years
About the project
The Medical University Innsbruck is a partner in a new European research project consortium aiming to further develop a digital European Research Infrastructure for brain research. In this context, the project team at Medical University Innsbruck is responsible for Education activities and Open Calls management, supporting the different partners in delivering high-quality education activities as well as administering the project’s Open Calls.
· Supporting the management of Europe wide Open Calls including administration of the Open Call platform, support in drafting Call texts, guidelines and procedures, administering external reviewers and review processes
· Independent project and time-management
· Communication and project planning with international European partners
· Support in general administrative and organisational activities
· Excellent English language skills required, proficiency in German welcome
· Experience in project management expected, preferably with European research projects
· Experience in coordinating committees is welcome
· Excellent command of MS Office Programmes required,
· Responsible and independent work manner
· Flexible, good communicator and team player
Located in the centre of Tyrol and the Alps, we offer the best general conditions at an attractive location, a value-oriented working environment, exciting and varied activities, the opportunity for professional and personal development as well as numerous (voluntary) additional company benefits. In the project, you will be able to work on diversified tasks and challenges in a multi-stakeholder European Research Project with a focus on brain research, supported by a young and dynamic international team.
Remuneration from € 2,380.20 gross per month (14 times per year) on the basis of collective agreement regulations and experience.
Are you interested in working in an exciting, diversified, and challenging project? Then send your application including a motivation letter and a detailed CV as a single pdf via email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 7 December 2023
Institute for Neurobiochemistry, AG Passecker
Medical University Innsbruck
The Medical University of Innsbruck aims to increase the proportion of women among scientific and general university staff, especially in management positions, and therefore explicitly invites qualified women to apply. In case of underrepresentation, women with equal qualifications will be given priority.